Topics and Meetings
Chemical of the Month:
- March 22, 2021- Ways to Learn about Chemicals with a focus on Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, Xylenes (BTEX)
- February 22, 2021- A Refresher on EPA's Risk Management Program. Summary
- January 25, 2021-- Annual "State of the Plant" Reports from DPCAC Plants. Summary
- November 30, 2020-- Annual Report on Emissions from CAC Plants. Summary
- October 26, 2020-- DPCAC Role in EHCMA Roll Out of EPA Risk Management Plans. Summary Slides
- September 28, 2020 -- COVID 101. Slides. Summary
- August 24, 2020 -- Port Houston Expansion. Summary . Slides.
- June 1, 2020 -- Interim Report on COVID-19: Why Plants are Essential Businesses. Summary.
- April 27, 2020 -- San Jacinto College Workforce Programs and Financial Aid. Summary. Slides.
- March 23, 2020 -- DPCAC 30th Anniversary. Summary.
- February 24, 2020 -- Process Safety Management. PSM Slides. PSM Chemical Thresholds. Summary.
- June 3, 2019 -- Plant Show and Tell and Program Planning. Summary.
- March 5, 2019 -- Joint CAC Meeting: Consequences of Regulatory Changes on the Economy and the Environment. Summary. Speaker Slides: Honeycutt, Craft and Beskid.
- February 25, 2019 -- Health Impacts of Living in an Industrialized Area Like Deer Park. Kelsey-Seybold Slides. Texas Cancer Fast Stats
- March 28, 2016 -- Plant Community Relations Programs. Summary.
- August 22, 2016 -- Industrial Hygiene: Protecting Workers from Workplace Hazards. Slides.
- October 26, 2015 -- Deepwells. Summary. Slides.
- June 2012 -- Water Planning in Our Region Summary. Slides.
- November 2011 -- TCEQ Flaring Study Findings Summary. Slides.
- August 2009 -- Indoor Air Quality Slides.
- October 2007 -- Understanding the Links between Exposure, Dose, and Health Effects. Slides.
Every year or so, DPCAC develops a Program Plan to assure it is addressing issues of greatest interest to community members. Community members, plant members, and guests brainstorm topics they believe DPCAC should address. Using sticky dots, they choose those they most want to cover in the coming year. By using different colors for community and plant members, the CAC can schedule the topics of most community interest. The Program Plan is flexible and may be changed by group agreement.
Contact Us if there are issues you would like DPCAC to address or if you would like details and an invitation to a DPCAC meeting.