Topics and Meetings
Question of the Month: What is a Tier II Report?
- December 2, 2019 -- Deer Park Area Road Construction and Transportation Update. Washburn Tunnel Slides.
- October 28, 2019 -- Coastal Protection Update. Summary. ACE and TxGLO Slides.
- September 23, 2019 -- Annual Report on Emissions. Summary.
- August 26, 2019 -- Emergency Response and Communication. Summary. Speaker Slides: Harris County, LEPC.
- June 3, 2019 -- Plant Show and Tell and Program Planning. Summary.
- April 30, 2019 -- Houston Ship Channel Tour. Summary.
- March 25, 2019 -- Houston Area Safety Council Tour. Summary.
- March 5, 2019 -- Joint CAC Meeting: Consequences of Regulatory Changes on the Economy and the Environment. Summary. Speaker Slides: Honeycutt, Craft and Beskid.
- February 25, 2019 -- Health Impacts of Living in an Industrialized Area Like Deer Park. Kelsey-Seybold Slides. Texas Cancer Fast Stats
- January 28, 2019 -- Annual State of the Plants. Summary.
- November 28, 2018 -- What's on the Minds of Students. Summary
- October 22, 2018 -- Port of Houston: Barbours Cut and Dredging Updates. Summary. Port Slides.
- September 24, 2018 -- Annual Report on Emissions from DPCAC Plants. Summary
- August 27, 2018 -- Planning for the 2018 Hurricane Season. Summary. Galveston Bay Foundation Slides.
- June 4, 2018 -- Roads and Bridge Update. Summary TxDOT Slides. Economic Alliance Slides.
- April 23, 2018 -- Pipelines 101. Summary. Shell Pipeline Slides.
- March 26, 2018 -- "I've Got Something on My Mind" Program Planning. Summary.
- February 26, 2018 -- San Jacinto College Center for Petrochem, Energy and Technology, and Update on Patrick Bayou. Summary. CPET Slides. Patrick Bayou Slides.
- January 22, 2018 -- Annual State of the Plants report and State of the Deer Park Prairie. Summary. Deer Park Prairie Slides.
- March 28, 2016 -- Plant Community Relations Programs. Summary.
- August 22, 2016 -- Industrial Hygiene: Protecting Workers from Workplace Hazards. Summary. Slides.
- October 26, 2015 -- Deepwells. Summary. Slides.
- February 2013 -- How TCEQ Uses Emissions and Air Monitoring Data to Protect Public Health. Slides. Causes of Death in Deer Park Compared to Texas As a Whole. Slide. Summary.
- June 2012 -- Water Planning in Our Region Summary. Slides.
- November 2011 -- TCEQ Flaring Study Findings Summary. Slides.
- April 2010 -- Ship's Pilot's Photographic Tour of Houston Ship Channel
- August 2009 -- Indoor Air Quality
- October 2007 -- Understanding the Links between Exposure, Dose, and Health Effects. Slides.
Every year or so, DPCAC develops a Program Plan to assure it is addressing issues of greatest interest to community members. Community members, plant members, and guests brainstorm topics they believe DPCAC should address. Using sticky dots, they choose those they most want to cover in the coming year. By using different colors for community and plant members, the CAC can schedule the topics of most community interest. The Program Plan is flexible and may be changed by group agreement.
Contact Us if there are issues you would like DPCAC to address or if you would like details and an invitation to a DPCAC meeting.