4:00 Tour of Big Energy Exhibit at San Jacinto Monument Museum
- Meet in the museum lobby a little before 4:00 p.m. Shell will provide your admission ticket.
- Tour will begin at 4:00 p.m. sharp.
- Tour takers will provide their own transportation. There is ample parking around the museum, but allow time to walk up the stairs to the museum.
- Members will leave the museum in time to get to the Republic Grill by 5:45 for dinner
5:30 Buffet dinner ready
6:00 Annual Report on Emissions
- This year’s emissions report coordinator, Calvin Greene of Shell Deer Park, will present data from the plants’ Air Emissions Inventory and Toxics Release Inventory.
RSVP by September 15th to Anja at email@example.com. Please specify if you plan to attend the Big Energy Exhibit tour, the regular meeting at the Republic Grill, or both.